We are seeking to appoint experienced, inspiring and committed casual Trainers and Assessors to train and assess our local students in:
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
- Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting
- Real Estate Agents Representative Course
- Diploma of Business
- Certificate III in EAL
Successful applicants must have all of the following as a minimum:
- Vocational competencies at least to the level being delivered;
- Current industry skills directly relevant to the training and assessment being provided*;
- Current knowledge and skills in vocational training and learning that informs their training and assessment; and
- Must hold the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification and the unit TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
In return , you will get a friendly and professional atmosphere and an hourly rate of $60 to $75 (depending on experience)
If you would like to be part of a growing team that is passionate about the delivery of high quality training, please apply now by attaching both your CV and cover letter. Please mention the course name that you are applying for.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only successful candidates will be notified and asked to come for an interview.