Once in a lifetime permanent career opportunity for a UI Designer to get into UX
Learn from some of the best UX’ers in Brisbane
Large marketing spend and onsite developers to build your work
What’s to love about this company:
What’s to love about this role:
- A fun and fresh brand that attracts digital ‘A ‘players;
- A mobile first business who always puts the consumer at the forefront of their decision making;
- Learn from some of the best UX and digital leaders in Brisbane;
- A multi-skilled team for effective project delivery; and
- Awesome staff benefits.
- Developing and executing highly effective user experiences across a variety of digital channels;
- Determine the design and technologies for web UX that will meet business requirements;
- Delivering wireframes in design within scheduled time frames;
- Ensure a brand consistent design across all platforms;
- Develop new features and functions to a high quality and agreed specification;
- Be involved in story boards, working across teams, prototyping;
- Investigation and evaluation of technology to support roadmap and business;
- Working closely with the development team in an Agile environment, you will have a fantastic ability to spot opportunities to enhance usability;
- Diving into usability research, evaluations and testing (A/B testing);
- Teaming up with engineers to find the best solutions for our stakeholders issues; and
- Projects will be focused in the area of assurance for customers while improving customer experience.
As a UI Designer you have an equal passion for designing simple and elegant user interfaces as well exploring human online behaviour. You will have excellent communication skills and will have the ability to learn how to facilitate workshops to help multiple stakeholders come to a shared understanding. You are able to take people on a journey while understanding that efficiency is a must on developing operational designs.
- Minimum two years UI Design or Digital Design experience;
- Qualifications in Multimedia Design or Information technology;
- Knowledge and understanding of User Experience principles;
- You can make design recommendations based on web analytics;
- Strong Experience in creating user interface design for digital platforms;
- Experience working with Photoshop or other visual design tools;
- Experience with Web UI programming, including HTML, CSS;
- Attention to detail and a passion for delivering leading class user interfaces;
- Experienced working in Agile, Lean environment;
- Use of wire framing / prototyping tools;
- Cross-browser compatibility and experience of access requirements;
- Native mobile app experience; and
- An awesome communicator who has the ability to educate and inspire those around you!
For more information please call Sophia Philippou
at u&u on 07 3232 9139
, quoting reference number 7241
. Alternatively, to submit an application, please click below.
Please also include your creative portfolio link or links to previous work undertaken so I can see your creative magic.
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
6 days ago
Senior Financial Accountantu&u Recruitment Partners - Brisbane, QLD
You will have an enthusiastic attitude, enjoy working in a collaborative team, be a strong communicator in order to build strong stakeholder relations and be...Read More 6 days ago
Assistant Accountant | Part Time School Hoursu&u Recruitment Partners - Brisbane, QLD
My client is looking for a part time Assistant Accountant with very strong reconciliations skills. Ability to committ to a six month contract;...Read More 6 days ago
UI Designer with UX Thinkingu&u Recruitment Partners - Brisbane, QLD
Qualifications in Multimedia Design or Information technology; Minimum two years UI Design or Digital Design experience;...Read More 6 days ago
Business Analystu&u Recruitment Partners - Brisbane, QLD
Mentoring of a junior seconded BA. This role will suit a proactive BA who has excellent communication skills, documentation skills – not just standard project...Read More 2 months ago
Administrator - Must have recent knowledge of ERMSu&u Recruitment Partners - Brisbane, QLD
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience. With offices all around the world, our client provides solutions to global organisations....Read More 2 months ago