Jamco Sign Services has been operating since 1991 and has become one of the largest sign installation company's of its type in Victoria.
Jamco Sign Services provide a variety of installation work ranging from wrapping trams and buses to billboard installations.
Jamco Sign Services will provide ongoing training to the successful applicant(s) with a strong emphasis on OH&S.
Preferable qualifications include;
- Current Australian Driver's licence
- OH&S White Card
- First Aid Certificate
You must be prepared to:
- Work outdoors
- Work at heights
- Work to strict deadlines
- Work up to two weekends a month
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- 1 year plus vehicle wrap experience
- Works with a sense of urgency yet maintains high quality work standards
- Arrives at work on time with a positive attitude and prepared to work.
- Is comfortable following established systems or solving problems.
- Strong sense of diplomacy and good personal judgement.
- Develops strong and successful working relationships with co-workers and customers.
- Has an inclusive and non-discriminatory attitude
- Is self-directed and able to work independently yet knows when to ask for feedback and help from the team.
Jamco Sign Services can provide the successful applicant with;
- Company fleet of vehicles to complete assigned tasks
- Overtime opportunities
- Ongoing training in OH&S procedures, both in house and out house
If you feel you are the right person for this job, please forward your resume through the Apply link.
Vehicle wrapper/Sign installer - Jamco Sign ServicesJamco Sign Services - Melbourne, VIC
First Aid Certificate. Current Australian Driver's licence. Preferable qualifications include;*. Develops strong and successful working relationships with co...Read More2 weeks ago