Purpose of Services:
The required personnel will be responsible for the design of the RTO dashboard, and redesign key pages (including the homepage) and elements on the My Skills website, to improve user experience. The design work needs to be presented in a professional way for the developer to implement.
The required personnel will also be responsible for performing business analysis tasks, including requirements gathering, assisting with website functional designs, developing requirements documents, as well as conducting user acceptance testing and support release through to production.
1. Knowledge and proven experience in website user experience and graphic design.
2. Demonstrated experience in gathering and developing specification requirements for website systems.
3. Must be an Australian Citizen, and be prepared to undergo a Police Check, and undergo formal security vetting to obtain a security clearance.
1. Knowledge and understanding of the vocational education and training system.
2. Understand database and sound data analysis skills.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Webpage Designer - Contract - Canberra - Department of Education & TrainingPowerdata Group Consulting - Canberra, ACT
Must be an Australian Citizen, and be prepared to undergo a Police Check, and undergo formal security vetting to obtain a security clearance....Read More4 days ago
Dev Ops Eng - Contract - Utimo,NSWPowerdata Group Consulting - Sydney, NSW
Support ABC Digital Network product teams by designing, implementing and automating delivery systems for digital services on web, mobile and streaming media....Read More6 days ago